Monday, September 3, 2012

Provoking the other party

Warning: the following blog includes the word p*** in it.

For much of today #HowtoPissOffaRepublican trended on Twitter. But it did not take long for Republicans to start a counter hashtag - #HowtoPissOffaDemocrat. The social media war, which likely ensued because of the conventions, reflects the divisiveness of today's political climate.

Which leads me to wonder....if the RNC and DNC inspire such harsh banter, what kind of partisan battle will Twitter see come November? 


2 comments:

consultation voyance gratuite said...

I really love this post I will visit again to read your post in a very short time and I hope you will make more posts like this.

voyance gratuite en ligne par mail rapide said...

This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it.